Instructions: Fill this out about your SENIOR year of high school!
1. Did you date someone from your school?
Are you kidding? I was too socially and psychologically messed up.
2. Did you marry someone from your high school?
No...I did better. I married a Techer
3. Did you car pool to school?
My "friends" didn't want to go out of their way to pick me up and save me the indignity of riding the public bus.
4. What kind of car did you have?
When I drove, I got my mom's car...I think it was an Escort back then.
5. What kind of car do you have now?
Mini-van....gotta transport 3 (soon 4) kids.
6. Its Friday night...where are you now?
Out with friends. In with friends. Having a good meal somewhere. Enjoying a quiet drink prior to a busy and fun Saturday.
7. It is Friday night..where were you then?
Depended on the time of year. It it was fall...I was at the Football game. Rest of the year I was at work...or doing something for an upcoming show.
8. What kind of job did you have in high school?
Worked at the fabric store
9. What kind of job do you do now?
I'm a librarian!
10. Were you a party animal?
I never got invited to parties.
11. Were you considered a flirt?
12. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir?
Drama club count?
13. Were you a nerd?
Outcast is a better term for it
14. Did you get suspended or expelled?
Never, I had too much invested in being at that school. One flunked class and my Mom would have pulled me out.
15. Can you sing the fight song?
Its an all girls school...there is no fight song. But I can still sing the school song.
16. Who was/were your favorite teacher?
Mrs. Gannon-Briggs was awesome. A former nun with 4 kids and a wicked sense of humor.
17. Where did you sit during lunch?
With the Drama geeks in the theatre.
18. What was your school's full name?
Carondelet High School. Fabulous school. Awesome academic experience...the rest sucked.
19. When did you graduate?
20. What was your school mascot?
21. If you could go back and do it again, would you?
Ah. No. I'd rather do college again. That was a lot more fun.
22. Did you have fun at Prom?
I did! I asked a dozen different guys to go with me and I got shot down by all of them. One of my co-workers was a year older than me and I took her. We went bar hopping in San Francisco afterwards.
23. Do you still talk to the person you went to Prom with?
Nope, lost contact after leaving for college.
24. Are you planning on going to your next reunion?
Maybe...its over a year from now.
25. Do you still talk to people from school?
One person over the years, but now that I've gotten hooked up on Facebook, I'm talking to a lot more...mostly kids not from my class...but the drama geeks.
26. What are/were your school's colors?
Back then Red & Gold. At some point in the last 20 years they changed it to Red & White. I think it was to match the boys school's (across the street) colors of Green & White. Its actually one school...but girls get one diploma and boys get a different one. I didn't take one class at the girls school my senior year...I took them all across the street at the guys school.