So I'm trying to go through my day looking for the Joy. Which is hard for me to find in the moment.
But I can however look for the Joy at then end of the day to remind myself that Joy does happen....and to keep looking for more.
So, Today's Joy.
- Baby kisses
- Ike dressed up
- little girl snuggles
- a chocolate chip cookie
- Laughter of three kids playing togther
- Splashes of water from the tub
- Three naked bodies covered in glitter glue (the clean up was not a joy, but the picture in my head is)
- a ball hitting the fence with a happy dog chasing it
- Singing my babies to sleep
- an unasked for hug to make me feel better (Ike really is empathetic, it just shuts off when he's in manic mode)
- Joe coming home
- Joe kisses
- Baby giggles
- a nursing baby at my breast
- a sleeping baby in my arms
- Ike climbing a tree all by himself (I LOVE the fact that they can climb the trees at Ike's school. Its encouraged even.)
- My mother cheering me up
- Unconditional Love and support from my Mom
- A beautiful Red Rose