"What were the five most memorable moments for you in 2009? Happy, sad, weird - moments that stuck in your mind and flash by when you think of the year."
1. First and always first for 2009, the birth of Grayson. He has added so much to my life. I am so blessed and grateful to be his mommy.
2. Disneyland with the kids (check out Joe's blog for details) We actually had a good time!
3. This is the year I decided to truly take my children's education into my own hands and decided to homeschool. And similar in that vein, the discovery of Waldorf Education
4. "Mommy! Santa's been here!!!!!!Can we get up to open presents!!!!!!" "Ike, its 2:21, in the morning, go back to bed"
5. Celebrating 11 years of marriage to Joe. Best decision I ever made.