I love my MP3 player. I listen to lots of books on it. We also listen to books in the car...well. Why not?
225. Excuses Begone by Wayne Dyer
His latest book. Very good, but basically a rewrite of Katie Byron's "the work"
226. Human Values in Eduction By Rudolf Steiner
A lecture series by Steiner...I listened to this so long ago, nothing is popping into my head about what's in it.
227. Inutitive Thinking as a Spiritual Path By Rudolf Steiner
Also known as the Philosophy of Freedom. The bedrock book of Anthrosophy. And its also the What book.
228. Love and its meaning in the world by Rudolf Steiner
A lecture series by Steiner. A bunch of lectures about Love and how it works. Its Divine Manifesitation, how it works upon humans...some of the stuff in this series was WAAAYYYYYYY out there (current humans descend from a single sex bipedal mammal? WTF?).
229. Knowledge of Higher Worlds by Rudolf Steiner
This is the How book. i.e. how to be an Anthroposophist. There's also some Why in it as well.
230. Spiritual Solution for Every Problem by Wayne Dyer
One of his older books, but I LOVE this book. Very uplifting and positive.
231. The Childs Changing Consciousness by Rudolf Steiner
Another lecture series. This is a deep look at the ages and stages in regards to teaching.
232. the Education of the child
Lecture series (notice a theme here? I have a hard time reading Steiner...I find its easier to listen and absorb what's being said) This is one of the pedagogical series.
233. Kingdom of Childhood by Rudolf Steiner
LOVE this one. The only one delivered to an English auidence...so its not translated from german stenography...this one was translated on the spot by an translator. Another of the pedagogical series.
234. The Wonderful Wizard of Oz by L. Frank Baum
Classic of Western Civilization. Kids loved it.
235. The Marvelous Land of Oz by L. Frank Baum
236. Barefoot book of Princesses by Caitlín Matthews
Princess stories...need I say more?
237. The Story Tree by Hugh Lupton
Barefoot book of stories intended for the younger set. Read by the author. Sounds like Christopher Eccleston is reading stories to us.
238.Barefoot book of Fairies by Tanya Robyn Batt
Fairy Stories on 2 CD's
239.Barefoot Book of Knights by John Matthews
Knight Stories. Read by Anthony Head "Bad Doggie!"
240. Tales from Celtic Lands by Caitlín Matthews
Tales from Ireland, Scotland, Wales and Brittany.
241. Winnie the Pooh by A.A. Milne
242. The House at Pooh Corner by A.A. Milne
243. Peter and the Starcatchers by Dave Berry
a how Peter Pan became Peter Pan story. Awesome!
244. Peter and the Shadow Thieves by Dave Berry
Book 2! Again Awesome!
245 Practical Advice to Teachers & 246. Discussions with Teachers by Rudolf Steiner
I put these two together because they are the transcripts of the TWO WEEK crash course Steiner held right before starting the Waldorf School in Stuttgart. Practical Advice is the morning lectures, Discussions is the discussions they had in the afternoon. I personally would love to see the two books put together in one book. So I could read the morning lecture, and then read the discussion section. Rather than having to flip back and forth.
Alright that's all the audio books I can either think of or find somewhere that I know I've listened to. But there's probably more.