2. Turn off the computer during the day. It really doesn't need to be on.
3. Strengthen my mental health. Saying goes, if Mama ain't happy, ain't nobody happy. 2010 has been a VERY black year in this arena.
4. More handwork! Get the kids involved.
5. Drawing. If I have to pick one new skill to pick up on, I'd say drawing is my most important.
6. Improve my physical health. Once 3 is in place, this one should be a done deal. Starting with getting enough sleep! And then enough sunlight. I need to think of myself as a potted plant now...need my daily sunning.
7. More innerwork. Making that connection and work a priority.