- One kitchen garbage bag full
- three trips to the recycling can
- 1 bag of stuff for Goodwill
- 1 bag of stuff for friend with baby girl
- 1 bag of stuff for friend with baby boy
- 1 load of regular laundry
- 1 load of diapers and diaper related stuff (diapers were not "used"...just on the floor and filthy from dirt)
- two swim diapers found
- enough feathers that makes the room look like someone dumped out a bean bag chair and fired off a Van de Graaff generator. (cat ripped a hole in my feather comforter oh, say....a year ago)
- two packets of information from the hospital from when the girls were born
- one useless maternity swim suit
- toys, lots and lots of toys.
I even pulled everything out from under the bed and swept it out...that was a HUGE amount of feathers.
Go Me! Now to go wake up Gray and get the girls from school.