Its about 9X12 and I estimate that I've got about another 4 hours of work on it. I have to finish the butterfly, add bluebells, and a couple of good sized daffodils. And more background color...I'm noticing with the picture that the yellow on top is looking pretty thin. What's really cool is that we felted it onto half inch industrial felt! Took some of the work right out! Perfect for just hanging on the wall when done!.
The great thing that I got out of this class is how to fix Ike's crown. I'm not happy with the wings and I wasn't sure how to fix it. After today, I think I've got a pretty good idea.
It was a good class, and I missed my LifeWays classmates very much. I wish more of them had shown up. But I did get a good visit with the hostess, especially when I drove her to the airport.