You, gentle reader, have been given the opportunity to go back in time ten (10) years and tell yourself three (3) things. What are they?
2. Don't take your Disability settlement to buy the condo. Pay off the bills instead and wait less than 9 months.
3. Ignore Joe and sell that stupid BRCM stock. All of it! Now! He'll thank you for it later.
wordweaverlynn's addition: What are the three words of advice you have for yourself for the next ten years?
1. Balance. You must restock your supplies before giving it all away.
2. Don't sweat the small stuff.
3. Tell them you love them. Then smother them in kisses.