So the list stands as such.
2. Rose Sampler by Aion Designs
3. Carnation Sampler by Aion Designs
4. Simple Elegance Needle Book by Just a Thought WIP
5. Mermaid Needlepoint Canvas by M. Murphy
6. Easter Bunny Ornament Canvas
7. Sewing Bee Pin Cushion by Bird Brain Designs
8. Bouquet Table Runner by Bird Brain
10. Squirrel Gathering Table Topper by Dutch Treat Designs WIP
12. Blah by Monsterbubbles
13. Love by Monsterbubbles
14. Cat Redwork by Bird Brain Designs
15. Autumn by Indigo Rose
16 Dragonal Seasons by Dette Designs
17. Red Velvet Inscription Sampler by Blue Ribbon Designs
18. New Beginning by Ashley Lane
19. Acorn Harvest Thread Keeper by Historic Stitches
20. Une fee dans mon jardin by Virginie Menzilidjian
21. Fleur des Anges by NKS Designs WIP
22. Esprior du Ceil by NKS Designs WIP
23. Swirley Sampler by Bent Creek
24. Garden Plot Thickens by Amy Mitten WIP
25. Star Maiden UFO
I'd like to think that my needles are flying and I'm really getting stuff done.
I wish! I got two finished because I looked at the number of WIP's I had in progress and decided that I should knock off a few. Now I did add to the list by starting one on Christmas, and one on New Years. But I just don't like having that many things going at once, it starts to feel overwhealming. Now I'm left with 5 WIP's and 1 UFO. Unfortunately, none of those projects are small, and none of them have much done on them. They are all less than half done, and one just has a dozen stitches or so.
Its almost enough to make me want to start a small project! =)
But I am going to focus on the Fleur des Anges for the rest of the month. Then I'll figure out what to do next.
I'll post pics soon. I've got to run over to allanh 's and Randy's House to snap a pic of the sampler I made for them. It turned out so cute!